5.12.2006

for what it's worth...

I'm sorry.

Sorry if sometimes I don't give you the importance you deserve. Sorry if sometimes I don't know what to say. Sorry if I don't listen to you hard enough. Sorry if sometimes I say things that are totally wrong. Sorry if I don't show you enough how much I care for you, how much I love you. Sorry if sometimes things aren't what you expected. Sorry if I forget, and if I don't. Sorry if sometimes I'm too proud. Sorry if I apologize too much.

But then again I am not.

I'm not sorry about that new way of seeing the world that you've taught me. I'm not sorry of how you've conquered my fears and insecurities and made them irrelevant. I'm not sorry of how I've learned to enjoy watching TV, a glass of wine and staying in bed long after I woke. I'm not sorry because I now know that sometimes the best way of fixing things is by talking them out. I'm not sorry because I've gotten to see the real you, the one that can make me crumble with a simple smile, blush with a well-positioned kiss and believe that maybe, after all, I can change.


for what it's worth.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal