7.13.2006

three is a magic number...

...but two is the one I like.

Whenever I'm feeling down, troubled or frustrated, I can only look one way. Whenever the world is on its back and the sun starts burning my eyes, I can only turn one way. Whenever I'm happy, satisfied or euphoric, I still look the same way. There are a million ways of saying things, but sometimes you need one more. Some people use different languages, some people buy things, but I like writing and using metaphors. My words are my way. Love, care, kiss... they can all find a place in one's sentences. But for them to find their way through your heart and then to a piece of paper, a computer keyboard or whichever tool you choose is different. When you feel it's your soul that creates those words deep inside and then sends them to your heart is what makes you feel alive. And if that special someone is by your side, it makes the unbearable disappear.

I feel alive, I feel strong, I feel anything can be done. But I only feel it when the numbers are with me.

And that's where the number two comes in.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal