2.27.2006

blueberries & cream

"i'm alright, it's just tonight
it's just a broken heart"
Eddie Vedder - Broken hearted

Don't let happiness bite you in the nose. It might hurt too much.

I built around her houses filled with ghosts that came out on a full moon. An acoustic image impregnated by her voice made me want to die listening to her. A thousand windows on her wall have been covered by the fog. Spring has come and gone in a minute or so. Stopped in shore, betting on castles in the air that turned out to be made of sand, washed away by the sea. Not a trace.

A moment can last forever just by looking at a person's eyes. From now on my soul and her eyes will beforever changed. They will treasure this moment and the world will keep on turning while I stand beside and look. Colors turn to grey. I can't escape anymore. But maybe, just maybe, she'll remember the taste of blueberries & cream and seize the day. She's not gone. She will never be gone. Still I already miss her. I feel I'm becoming colorblind, lost and looking for a green light to her mind.

That's it for now. Sorry. Never been too good at happy endings.

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

For what is worth I'm sorry! And you deserve a great happy ending...

9:31 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal